- Opened Creches-cum-Schools in Patiala, Sangrur & Ludhiana Jails for children of inmates. Creches-cum school in district jails of Faridkot, Gurdaspur, Amritsar are to be opened in the near future. (Such Creches are to be opened in each district jail of Punjab.)
- Constructed 24 Toilets & 9 Bathrooms in Central Jail Patiala for Jail inmates.
- Installed Commercial R.O water Systems with water cooker in all Punjab District Jails and Donated Flour Kneading Machines all the jails.
- Donated Fully equipped Bakery Unit to Karnal Jail for providing fresh prepared snacks & bakery products to inmates.
- Computer Centers opened in Patiala, Amritsar, Ferozpur, Nabha, Gurdaspur & Ludhiana jails, where intimates are provided One year Diploma Course. ISO: 9001-2008 Certificates are issued after their training. 13 more such centers are to be opened soon in different jails of Punjab.
- Two shelters for visitors have been constructed in Patiala Central jail.
- Separate toilets for Ladies and Gents visitors have also been constructed in Patiala Central Jail.
- A park with the garden is well maintained and a boundary wall has been constructed by the Trust in the ladies jail in Ludhiana near the Cretche-cum-School.
- Blankets, Mattress, Bed-sheets, Socks, Shoes, Caps and Pillows-with-covers (75 each) have been distributed in Ludhiana jail.
- 120 complete sets of uniforms with shoes have been donated to mentally retarded Pakistani prisoners.
- Each Jail is equipped with Library to hang books on Character buildings, National Integration, Light Literature.